L’économie du couple
After 15 years of living together, Marie and Boris decide to get a divorce. Marie had bought the house in which they live with their two daughters, but it was Boris who had completely renovated it. Since he cannot afford to find another place to live, they must continue to share it. When all is said and done, neither of the two is willing to give up.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(12 downloads) Aired February 9, 2017
- Goodbye to All That (2014) Otto Wall is just a little unlucky in life, and unbeknownst to him, in love. When his wife suddenly asks for a divorce, he bounces between a search for answers, desperate attempts to stay connected to his daughter, and his fateful reentry into the dating […]
- Kuttrame Thandanai (2016) குற்றமே தண்டனை
A man is slowly going blind and cannot afford the surgery to fix his eyes. When he witnesses a young woman's murder, the killers offer him a large sum of money to remain quiet.
- Pa.Va (2016) Pa.Va or Pappanekkurichum Varkeyekkurichum focuses on existential aspects of life in two close octogenarian friends Pappen and Varkey. The movie narrates the love and friendship shared between two close friends - Pappen and Varkey, in the backdrop of Christian families in Central […]
- Zurich (2015) Zurich is a musical roadmovie about Nina, who discovers after the death of her great love, truckdriver Boris, he led a double life. Struggling with her feelings she comes to an almost unforgivable deed, and flees. She submerges into the truckers scene – not capable to express herself, […]
- Her Love Boils Bathwater (2016) 湯を沸かすほどの熱い愛
Futaba has a tender and tough side. Her daughter is Azumi. One day, she learns that she doesn't have much time left to live. Futaba decides she has 4 things to do before she dies: 1.) she wants to find her missing husband and get him to resume the family bathhouse business […]