Set in the early 1990’s, “As You Are” is the telling and retelling of a relationship between three teenagers as it traces the course of their friendship through a construction of disparate memories prompted by a police investigation.
- Iqaluit (2016) Travelling to the Arctic for the first time, Carmen arrives in Iqaluit to tend to her husband, Gilles, a construction worker who has been seriously injured. Trying to get to the bottom of what happened, she strikes up a friendship with Noah, Gilles' Inuk friend, and realizes they share a […]
- Godhi Banna Sadharna Mykattu (2016) We have all lost something precious at some point in time. Friendships, loved ones, relationships, our innocence, memories even. Where does one look when something important goes missing? When SOMEONE goes missing? Godhi Banna Sadharna Mykattu is the journey of a son searching for his […]
- Almost Adults (2016) Almost Adults follows two best friends in their final year of college while they transition into adulthood. One embraces her sexuality and tries to catch up on everything she has missed during her teenage years, while the other ends a long term relationship with her boyfriend and […]
- The Great Wall (2016) Set in 15th century China, The Great Wall is about British warriors who happen upon the hurried construction of the massive wall. As night falls, the warriors realize that the haste in building the wall isn’t just to keep out the Mongols — there is something inhuman and more […]
- Young & Fabulous (2016) YOUNG & FABULOUS is a coming-of-age story of a group of teenage friends—Royston, Violet, and Hao Ren—who strive against all challenges and obstacles to pursue their dreams. On their journey of self-discovery, they also learn the meaning of friendship, the different perspectives […]