Christine is an ambitious 29-year-old news reporter, in Sarasota, FL, circa 1974. Relentlessly motivated to succeed, she knows she has talent, but being a driven career woman in the 1970s comes with its own challenges, especially when competition for a promotion, unrequited love for a coworker and a tumultuous home life lead to a dissolution of self. With ratings in the cellar, the station manager issues a mandate to deliver juicier and more exploitative stories, a story firmly at odds with Christine’s serious brand of issue-based journalism. To accomplish her goals, she must overcome her self-doubt and give the people what they want.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW
(52 downloads) Aired January 10, 2017
- Ghayal Once Again (2016) Ajay Mehra (from previous Ghayal-1990), after finishing off his life sentence, starts a newspaper called Satyakam. Still dealing with the haunting trauma of losing his loved ones, Ajay manages to make a credible name for himself in investigative journalism. Working with a strange team of […]
- Wolfblood Secrets S01E03 – History Season 04, Episode 03 – “History”
Smith takes a different approach to challenging Jana's motivation for exposing the secret and describes all wolfbloods as feral beasts who do not believe in co-existence.
Being a teenager is hard enough. Being a Wolfblood teenager is ten times more […]
- Man Down S03E01 – The Heist Season 03, Episode 01 - “The Heist”
he Head Teacher manages to see right through Dan’s incompetence in the classroom and he faces a disciplinary and could lose the only thing he has left in life, his teaching job.
Dan is a childish idiot trapped in an adult’s life, whose world is at […]
- Thirteen S01E01 – Episode 1 After thirteen years held captive by her kidnapper, Ivy Moxam escapes. Piecing back together the version of family life that existed before is no easy task.
Season 1, Episode 1
Today is the day Ivy Moxam escapes from the cellar; her prison for the last thirteen years. Today is the […]
- Generation Revolution (2016) Introducing the powerful stories of London’s new generation of black and brown activists, Generation Revolution explores the successes and unexpected challenges these inspiring young people face. Motivated by the desire for a more equal future, they embark on the rewarding but difficult […]