Nadie quiere la noche
Greenland, 1908. Josephine, self-confident and bold wife of famous Arctic explorer Robert Peary, embarks on a dangerous journey in pursuit of her husband who is seeking a route to the North Pole. But Josephine is also naïve and ignores warnings from experienced polar travellers about the onset of winter. At great sacrifice the expedition reaches Peary’s base camp. Josephine refuses to go home and wants to spend winter in the hut. Only the young Inuit woman Allaka, who lives in an igloo and knows about the cold, stays with her. As the long nights draw nearer, Josephine realises she has more in common with this woman from a different world than she thought.
- Norm of the North (2016) The stereoscopic 3D animated family film "Norm" tells the story of the titular polar bear and his three Arctic lemming buddies, who are forced out into the world once their icy home begins melting and breaking apart. Landing in New York, Norm begins life anew as a performing corporate […]
- The Hunt S01E02 – In the Grip of the Seasons (Arctic) In the Grip of the Seasons looks at the challenges of hunting in the Arctic, the most seasonal place on Earth. To a predator, seasonal change is a problem. It means that all the parameters of the hunt - the conditions, the strategies, the prey - change too. The only option for the […]
- Ice Road Truckers S10E05 – The Rookie Season 10, Episode 05 – “The Rookie”
22 year old Steph Custance tries to conquer the first ice roads of her career, but an ice crossing pushes her to the limit. As temperatures rise, Alex Debogorski runs into a road block. Art Burke is acting as a diplomat for Polar by delivering to a […]
- Deadliest Catch S12E08 – Winter is Coming As the fall season is coming to an end, a massive arctic storm blasts the fleet with hurricane force winds and monster seas. Every captain will be tested when they must decide how much their boats and crew can handle.
- Anita B. (2014) Anita who's only 16, has one of the great Hungarian poet's books and little else left, but she keeps many ripping memories inside herself. She survived the concentration camp, is beautiful and sensitive, life trials have tattoed her soul forever. She's running away from a Hungarian […]