An inspector hunts down Nobel Prize-winning Chilean poet, Pablo Neruda, who becomes a fugitive in his home country in the late 1940s for joining the Communist Party.
- The Day Before the End (2016) Ang araw bago ang wakas In the year 2050, the Philippines braces for the coming of the fiercest storm ever to hit the country. And as the wind and waters start to rage, poets wander the streets.
- Kóblic (2016) Capitán Kóblic Tomás Kóblic, a former pilot and captain of the Argentinian Navy, disobeys an order and becomes a fugitive in order to survive. He chooses to hide in a small town in the south of the country, where his presence will catch the attention of the unscrupulous and violent local […]
- El buen vasallo (2016) Takes place in a humble town located in Puerto Rico in the 1940’s. After a long day of work in the sugarcane fields, Benito and his coworkers find themselves in the town’s cantina. There, they’ll have a chance to act against the oppression from a greedy landowner or stay forever silent.
- Narcos S02E07 – Deutschland 93 Season 2, Episode 7 – “Deutschland 93” As the danger intensifies for the Escobars, Pablo sends his family to another country. Gaviria weighs the opportunity to use them as leverage. A chronicled look at the criminal exploits of Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar and the Medellín […]
- Blindspot S01E13 – Erase Weary Youth After a tip reveals there's a mole within the FBI's New York Office, the team must hunt for the operative while facing extreme scrutiny from Inspector Fischer. The team's deepest secrets threaten to be exposed, and everyone is a potential suspect - but some, especially Jane Doe have more […]